Saturday 19 May 2012

I’ve Done It – I’ve Set Up My Blog!

It’s taken a bit of time but at last I’ve managed to set up my blog and I will posting some work very soon.  It’s been fun trying out all the different templates, colours and settings but I finally decided on something quite simple so that the blog design doesn’t compete with the work I want to post.  I’ve looked at lots of Distant Stitch blogs recently and I have been so impressed with the stunning work that is being produced – I only hope I can maintain the high standard.

At the moment I am sorting out my research images for ‘crosses’ and painting a colour wheel.  However, I am really looking forward to getting deeper into the first module and feel very excited at the prospect of painting, cutting, sticking and stamping not to mention stitching, bonding and slashing – sheer heaven!

Watch this space........................

No comments:

Post a Comment