Tuesday 15 March 2016

Module 1 - Chapter 3 - Design Development Based on the Star or the Cross


Before I can begin this chapter I need to paint some more papers.  This is because I had all but given up on the course due to a combination of personal circumstances, and as a result had thrown my painted papers away.  However, those problems have now been resolved and I feel ready to get back on track and have another go!  


The new papers I have created use the same 'Brusho' ink colours I used before with the addition of a little black.  The variety of papers I have chosen are also very similar to those used previously, but this time I have added in some hand marbled papers and some thick tracing paper.  


I decided to stick with the red and green complementary colour scheme I had originally chosen so that there is some continuity in my work throughout the module.


Here are swatches of the new red and green papers.



1. Red Papers




2. Green Papers




Papers include cartridge paper, tissue, water colour paper, tracing paper, marbled paper, newsprint and printer paper.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers! Well done for starting again. It is hard when life gets in the way. I wish you much happiness and success in your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous papers! Well done for starting again. It is hard when life gets in the way. I wish you much happiness and success in your work.

    ReplyDelete